Adobe Photoshop is a raster graphics editor developed and published by Adobe Inc. for Windows and macOS. It was originally created in 1987 by Thomas and John Knoll. Since then, the software has become the most used tool for professional digital art, especially in raster graphics editing.
- CPU: Intel or AMD processor with 64-bit support, 2 GHz or faster processor.
- RAM: 8 GB.
- HDD: 4 GB of storage space.
- GPU: DirectX 12 support and 2 GB of memory.
- Operating System: macOS Mojave (version 10.14) or later.
- Operating System Windows 10 (64-bit) version 1809 or later; LTSC versions are not supported
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800.